Monday, January 12, 2015

Keeping up!

photo by Hanna Schulz
One of the most memorable moments of this last year occurred during my trip to New Ireland Province, when I was amazed at how God used 15 minutes of silence to impact 50 teachers. I wrote about it in my November newsletter, which I forgot to announce on here! If you haven't gotten a chance to read it, I encourage you to check it out by heading over to this link

Since it's the new year, I'd love to remind you about the various ways you can follow my ministry and hear about what God is doing here in Papua New Guinea.

Newsletters
You can see all my old newsletters on my Newsletters page. If you would like to receive them in your inbox by email (they come out every 3-4 months), go to the Newsletters page and enter your email address in the box at the bottom and click "subscribe."

Prayer Updates
Would you like to know more details of how to pray for me and this ministry? Sign up for my monthly prayer updates to be sent directly to your email. Go to my Prayer page  and enter your email in the subscription box midway down the page.

Blog
Want to make sure you don't miss a blog post? Enter your email in the box on the left-hand side bar to get the posts sent to your email.

Facebook
Want to see more pictures and get brief updates on occasion? Click "like" to the Beyond Imagination Facebook page (see left-hand side bar) and get blog posts and updates in your newsfeed!

Happy reading!